Monday, July 23, 2007

A Day At The Zoo




I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep this one up or not but thought that I'd continue trying to figure things out:) We went up to Omaha last night and met with Jamie and Lynwood. We had pizza by the pool at the hotel and than swam for awhile. This morning we were up bright and early and spent the day at the Omaha Zoo. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed meeting up with them! I will try to post pictures tomorrow fromm today. We all had our favorites - Kenton's was a horse (at a zoo?), Kaitlyn's was the meercats, Mine was the penguins (or maybe the monkey that almost dropped on top of our stroller), Ryan's was the cheetahs, and Ethans was the goat that tried to eat him while we were at the petting part of the zoo! He grabbed the top of the goats head and pulled out a tuft of hair...ouch! Anyway, we are all back home and in bed for the night and ready for another busy week!

No comments: