Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Back In Familiar Territory
We arrived safely back in the US last week. We landed in LA on Thursday and than continued our trip to KC on Friday. As it turned out Ethan and I were in KC for about 8 hours before we were back on a plane headed to Illinois for a funeral. Melissa's brother-in-law, Johnny, passed away last Thursday so we went to Forrest for the weekend. The twins stayed in KC with Joe and Joan and Ethan and I returned on Monday morning. We are all well on our way to getting over jet lag:) and I'm having fun SHOPPING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm jealous! Say "hi" to Target for me. Thankfully I'll be in the US in . . . 37 days. Yes, definitely counting. :) So bummed that we'll probably miss you guys!!!
Glad you guys made it home safe. Sorry to hear about Melissa's brother-in-law!
Hi Becky - Good to be in the U.S. - I can believe it. Grandma Rinkenberger told me about Melissa's brother in law. Nice you made it to Illinois for this occasion. Happy you had safe travels and just maybe we will be able to see you sometime over the summer. Luv to you all. A. Arlene
Don't do too much shopping yet. We can go next week! I haven't had a good day of shopping in a long time. Lets go!
Jamie
Post a Comment