Friday, July 24, 2009

Wind + New (to us) House = Scary New Noises

It is storming here and while its not a bad storm there have been a few gusts of wind that have made me jump! It causes the windows to creak in a way that I will have to get used to, I guess.

STAY TUNED: PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!

I've been taking pictures the past few weeks and would like to get some posted soon. Since it's once again LATE at night when I finally get around to the computer I am planning on getting them up tomorrow.

We had a fun, busy day helping do applesauce at Mosers followed by supper here with Ricky & Amanda and John & Alison. Thanks to a motivated brother-in-law the yucky blue light bulbs in the front entry light have been changed to a happy, yellow light! I know, I know, not very energy efficient but at least now the front entry feels warm and welcoming instead of cold and sterile:) Also the playhouse from Joe & Joan was taken down to the basement and assembled. Ryan's setting up to paint it tomorrow so the kids can start playing in it ASAP. They are VERY excited, J & J and I have a few pictures to post of that as well!

All my boxes from our KC shipment have been unpacked and now all that's left is to take some of them down to the basement for storage. The movers are supposed to call on Monday to schedule a day to pick up all the boxes and packing paper. Tomorrow we'll work in the morning and then we're planning a fun day together as a family at a park or something. If it rains we'll just have to find something inside to do.

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED...can't wait to see how it turns out! It makes me very happy that your kiddos get to enjoy the playhouse too. One more thing our children will have in common :) Love ya, Joan

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I remember reading it quite a while back, but it's had a facelift since then! Your page is super cute! I may have to start a blog just to use a cute layout! Ha ha ha! I'll check back for pictures!