Monday, October 19, 2009

Hmmmmm

I have been having loads of trouble trying to log onto this account. I will keep posting here for now but eventually may have to make the switch to http://beckyweiss.blogspot.com. There is a post on that site for now that says to continue checking this account but in the future if it's been awhile since I last posted check the other site to see if I've had to make the switch. I will also try to send out a mass e-mail with the new address if I need to do that. I'm really hoping that I don't have to start over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky - I am going to put in the new blog and then will watch both because I just have to keep up with your family. You are a busy family and it is really a great time in the life for you and Ryan.They are still under your roof and you are still in control. I love hearing all about what your days consist of. We are doing well. Just keep your blog going as you have the time. Luv to everyone.
A. Arlene & U. Bob