I've posted a few more links that I've been using. The first one is for Sue Patrick's Workbox System. This book was recommended to me before we ever began homeschooling and it's a system that I hope to put into place by the end of this school year or the beginning of next. We have been slowly angling towards this method of homeschooling anyway and it really appeals to me because of my insanely organized side:)
The second link is to the Huntley Library's Tumble Books website. I have been using the library's resources more and more and am blessed to have a library with so many neat programs for the kids (most are free!) I found this link the other day and used the Tumble Books today in an effort to keep Ethan busy while I was working with the twins on some of their school work.
The third link is for a website that you need to pay before you can access their worksheets but they have over 50,000 different worksheets and activities. I paid the yearly fee and if I understood the conditions correctly other homeschool moms could partner up with me to split the fee and each have access to all the materials. One huge advantage of this website over all the free materials out there is that it's super easy to search based on grade, subject, curriculum/holiday, etc. The materials are all professionally developed as well and are used in classrooms around the country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment