Sunday, November 18, 2007
Guess who's walking?!?!?!?
Life will never again be the same around the Weiss household! I'll try to get video tomorrow to post. We were at Fehr's for supper tonight and E several times took 4-5 steps in a row to get somewhere. You can tell that he really wants to do it and his little body is geared up for it....and than his mind catches up and says, "WAIT! I MIGHT GET HURT!" so he falls to his hands and knees and crawls since that is the safer way to get around at the moment:) It's fun but what on earth am I going to do with a walking one year old on a 20 hour flight?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh! It's exciting, but the flight might prove extremely interesting! :) -Betsy
I'm open to any ideas that will keep him occupied for that long:)
Post a Comment