Sunday, November 4, 2007

Life, Slow Down!


Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait til Tomorrow...

For Babies grow up we've learned to our Sorrow.

So quiet down Cobwebs, Dust go to sleep.

I'm rocking my Baby and Babies don't keep!
*********************************************************************************
Last Friday Ethan didn't get an afternoon nap until late. He fell asleep in the car (which is unusual for him) and he actually stayed asleep when I carried him in the house. The twins were at the Fehr's for a few hours so I sat in the rocking chair and rocked him for about 25 minutes. It was WONDERFUL!! First of all, he is not a snuggly baby and second of all the above poem is posted over his crib and it seems most days I tend to be too "busy" to really spend that precious time with Ethan or Kaitlyn and Kenton. I have to say that my heart was quite full by the end of our "rock" session and my housework still got done:)

No comments: