It's so hard to believe that the twins are 6 already! We opened gifts with them on Friday night late when Ryan got home from Bangkok and on Sunday we had cake with a few friends by the pool.
Meet Dexter. I told Kenton that Dexter is going to be the closest thing to a real snake that I ever willingly let in my house:) He was so excited and won't let us pet him because, "Dexter doesn't know you yet!"
I found a little tea set for Kaitlyn at a warehouse a few weeks ago.
I attempted to make a treasure chest cake for the twins! It tasted great but Ryan thought that it looked a little like Pac Man eating gold coins...
On Saturday evening we had Dan, Becca, and Annabelle Larson over for supper. They were here briefly during tax season and are leaving in a week or so to return home. Becca and I met through the Newcomer's group and I am going to miss her! I told Ryan that this is the first goodbye of many that we will say while we are here!
Yesterday morning a new friend, Karyn (pronounced Corin) brought her 18 month old daughter Leann to play with Ethan. They had fun and we had fun watching them play together! It was just a taste of what it's going to be like to watch Ethan and Lauren in a few weeks!!*************************************************
This will most likely be my last post before we leave on Thursday. Please pray for us that we have a safe trip back to the US and we look forward to seeing many of you this summer!

4 comments:
Have a very safe trip home, and you will definately have ours prayers. We can't wait to see you!
I think your cake looks cute & yummy! We'll be praying for a safe trip home. See you in July :)
Great job on the cake. Better than several I have ever seen. You are so creative. You will be in our prayers. Enjoy your trip home. Sara T.
The pictures are adorable! Did you guys get letters from us? I don't know how long it takes for letters to get from Kansas to Singapore. We were praying for Kait- glad her surgery went well! We are so excited to have you here on Saturday, Lord willing! By now you are probably on your way!!!
Love,
Brittany
Post a Comment