I tried putting up pictures tonight from our visitors, Judy and Elaine last week but for some reason my connection was being slow. I will try again soon. We had a great time with them and hope that they enjoyed their stay as much as we enjoyed keeping them! I met them at the airport late Wednesday evening and they left here around 11pm on Saturday to catch a flight for the next leg of their trip. We had two busy days of sightseeing followed by a relaxing day visiting a local artist and some pool time with the kids. We ended the weekend at Prima Towers revolving restaurant with wonderful views of the shipping harbor and city skyline at night!
Other than that we have been sick around here! Kenton came home from soccer on Saturday with a fever and a headache and I finally thought he was better today and tried taking him to school. He made it half way there before complaining again of a headache and he didn't look well. Ethan started with the fever tonight and is refusing medicine - this could be a long night so I'd better close and get some sleep while I can!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Becky. Your new blog page is great! How are you changing it to such original artwork. I only know how to do the boring things blogger offers. Sorry you don't get to enjoy the changing seasons. But I'd love for it to be "summer" all year long. :)
I hope your kids get well soon. I will pray for a quick recovery. I know how frustrating it is to get medicine down a child that refuses and you helped me out in a great deal, I hope you have better lucky today with him.
Post a Comment