Old Truck.
New Car.
Red Truck.
Blue Car.
Shiny and Bright.
Dull and Brown.
Day on the highway.
Night on the town.
Dirty Car.
Clean Car.
Nice Car.
Mean Car.
Drive Fast, fast, fast.
Drive nice and slow.
Cars ride high.
Cars ride low.
Tires are big.
Tires are small.
Piles of tires short and tall.
Wheels rolling on the ground.
Cars and trucks drive all around.
Beep, Beep!
-Ethan's current favorite book (which we can all recite in our sleep!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I sure remember those times of repeat books! :) What fun to read your blog again. It has been a week. Some in the US can relate well to the water incident after 8 to 10 inch rains again here and in IL this past week.
It has been gorgeous again the past few days. A little crisp in am and beautiful sunny days. Of course, the forecast is for no rain except for one possible shower in the next 10 days. The "of course" is because Randy just reseeded large portions of our yard and I will be dragging sprinklers around till it is up! Oh well!
Went to open house at SEGA and got a deluxe tour from Joe and family of their new building add on. Took Nina to lunch yest.--she had the day off and asked me to meet. Tonite is KSU visiting minister Bible Study and Dewayne Dill is to be there so Ned and I will try to go. Scott will be happy. Randy has work today and meeting this eve.
Bible classes come this weekend so we will be having company. I serve and so baked some Monday. Need to plan and CLEAN more. Tomorrow am I will have Kami and Amor while Beth works a few hours.
Work day was rescheduled for this Sat. morn for the men. We are gone to DC for KC turn the 28 and 29 and have the wiener roast the following weekend and our garages are full of kids boxes from moving plans and paint and ladders and sprayers in other from Scott's summer job. I don't know how we will manage things. so I am writing you to procrastinate a little--ha! Do miss you. Read book message and I am sorry that I haven't gotten back. I don't know if Ned read any Junie B. Jones, but I have heard it--catchy name anyway. I couldn't find any upstairs. And we have a bunch of books. I would just explain to the teacher. I don't have any websites for the younger books right now. I am sure that there are some. Try to google it or check on American Family Association or Focus on Family and they may have some links.
I love the reading rules. How adorable!!
Love to the kids and Ryan too. We miss you and love you. Today 2 years seems a little long till you are back!! God be with you. Love, Karen
Becky: That reminds me of the children and grandchildren's favorite book for when they were about 4 or 5 and it was called "The train from Timbuctoo(Sp)? to Kalamazoo and I still have that book and I even love it so much I will read it to any one that will listen. So please come visit me. I luv that Ethan so much. It is like getting the Chronicles and Martha and I could hardly wait to get them. Luv ya all. A. Arlene
I'd be happy to read the book to E! The next time you read....read to him for me. Love, Joan
Maybe we could do a Skype read...
great idea!! joan
Post a Comment