Okay - so I realize that when one puts up a Christmas tree in a house that has a two year old growing it in one does so at one's own risk. If said two year old topples over the Christmas tree and smashes all one's decorations to smithereens on one's marble floor there isn't much room to be mad, right?
NOW - when one's six year old kicks a ball in the house after repeatedly being told not to and knocks off your favorite candle holder and IT smashes to smithereens on the marble floor I think that there is much room for frustration! Aforementioned six year old (did I mention boy?) is still awaiting what his consequences are going to be...
Oh - nothing has actually happened to the Christmas tree...yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh this a.m.! Could really use it! TOo much tragedy here - three of our congregation have lost loved ones in accidents this weekend and we're feeling rather stunned!
Hope your "afore mentioned six year old" remembers not to kick the ball in the house from now on! :)
Doubtful since he's shown in the past that he has really selective hearing and he wasn't nearly as upset over the broken candle holder as I was...
Like I told you on the phone everyone's in our prayers...
Too funny Becky. I am just waiting for something to happen to our Christmas tree. With a three year old and a year old anything is possible. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment