I'm posting to you from Changi Airport because....
Well, because I can! We are checked in for our flight to Tokyo and the kids are playing at the indoor playground here at the airport. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, a butterfly garden, seats that are more comfortable than my living room furniture, and shopping galore! It's supposedly one of the best airports in the world and right now I'd have to agree. No one is rushing around or stressed and the announcements over the PA are very calm and reassuring and not obnoxious.
I am going to go and sit in a chair with my feet up for awhile and read:)
Signing off,
The Most Relaxed Traveler In The World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Don't even get me started on our hair-pulling-out experience on our last trip to Russia. I can't stand even the thought of airport seats and airport food!
Only 9 more days...I hope you had a safe trip to IL from LA. I'm missing blog updates, but certainly understand. :)
Love, Joan
Post a Comment