I finally finished uploading the pictures. Warning: It's quite long! To view the pictures larger click on the slideshow and it should take you to my web album on Picasa. There you can chose to view as a slideshow or scroll through them one at a time.
I have to say this - the weather has been GREAT since we've returned home! It's been unseasonably cool with temps in the mid-80's (with a low of lower 70's) which I can handle! Now, if it will only last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Becky-
'Glad you made it home safely! If only it were easier to arrive in the US of A via the East Coast...! We would have loved to be with you.
Enjoy the weather-- it's BEYOND cold in CT! ;)
-Betsy
Bek,
Enjoyed all the pictures! Caleb and Jesse are here and were enthralled by them all (especially pictures of themselves!) I would like copies. Can this be arranged?
Still missing you:(
Love,
Mom
Betsy,
We actually could arrive via the East Coast but it would add an hour or two to our trip...Would be fun to see you again, though!
Mom,
Glad Caleb and Jesse liked the pictures! I e-mailed you about copies...
Hmm, you really shouldn't have told me that, Becky! :)
Post a Comment