Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moving Update

What laundry day at the Weiss's looks like!
*************
Sorry to leave you all hanging by not posting another update! I still plan on posting pictures from our Thailand trip but since we took so many I'm working on a slide show with captions to post. We had a wonderful time there and it was very relaxing - just what the doctor ordered as it's been hectic since then!

I spent the first few days this week tracking down a few things that family requested us to bring back and now I'm glad to say that we are officially done purchasing things here other then food! Ryan's back in the US this week meeting his new co-workers, looking for a house, buying a car, and picking up my cell phone that I pre-ordered. I figured that was easier then dragging three kids out cell phone shopping! I knew what I wanted anyway so it was just a matter of ordering it.

As far as a house I will keep you posted! There has been a lot of looking at places and back and forth about where to live, which house to put an offer in on, that I haven't really written about it. Sometimes our decision has changed daily about what to do so I don't want to publicly say anything until we've put in an offer. That could happen tomorrow so stayed tuned - like I said things can change:)

Today is a huge paperwork day for me - I'm taking care of looking into cancelling Lovel's work pass so she can move on to Norway, filling out shipping insurance paperwork (in case they damage or lose our shipment), filling out the billion documents that they need in order to process our move, and cleaning out Kenton's room and the office. I've done these two rooms recently so it's just a matter of making sure it's all organized before they come in to pack us up. That way it should make unpacking a little bit easier.

Tomorrow we have student-led conferences and my last shift at the PTA Sales office. Saturday is the last of the twins' baseball/softball games followed by a little awards ceremony and then I can relax the rest of the day:) I'm always all for relaxing! Sunday is another day of no plans before another busy, busy week begins!

No comments: