Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ethan

Ethan's been an expert on giving us sad looks lately! So I finally grabbed the camera this morning and snapped a quick picture. It's a little blurry but it shows his lower lip out and the sad eyes! He wanted Kaitlyn's DS and I had told him no:)

Not quite as sad anymore but not yet happy!

I will post more from the twins' parties at school but I this was one of my favorite pictures from the day! In a sea of white and navy school uniforms sits a little boy with a bright red shirt. Now, from the looks of things you would think he's being a REAL good listener! The truth is that he stayed like that for about the amount of time it took me to take the picture and then he was off creating chaos and havoc everywhere he went!

I came home one day at noon to find that he had fallen asleep in the chair rather than in his bed upstairs. Guess he wanted a change of scenery. Please don't pay attention to the fact that he is still in his PJ's and its noon!

Our budding tattoo artist! He had even managed to draw on the bottom of his feet. Thankfully it was all with dry erase marker which came off very easily. That was something to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the E post! Smiles for the tabby blanket. Wasn't that just last summer that I brought one to LA for him from Gma Rink? Love ya,
Joan