...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
About Those Pictures...
I can't find the cord to transfer the pictures from my camera to the computer. I have this funny feeling that I may be waiting until our shipment comes before I'll get them off!! Sorry!!
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures! I just realized we can meet at the awesome Huntley Outlet Mall sometime :)
Just bring the pictures this weekend so we can see them :)
Post a Comment