Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Today I am meeting with a landscaper. I had her come out a few weeks ago to look at what we want to do and she's coming back today with the plans for the front of our house - I'm excited to see what she's come up with! We'll be able to take those plans and do all the actual planting ourselves which I'm looking forward to - it's been awhile since I've gotten to dig around in the dirt. We'll start on the revamping next Spring. For now I'm going to plant a bunch of tulip and hyacinth bulbs - here's hoping they come up next Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Becky - have you started your new blog? I have not been able to get it. I am using http://beckyweiss.blogspot.com. What do I not have correct? I so like to keep up with you all and the children. Luv ya all much. Found the picture the other other day and the twins when thy were much smaller kissing each other. It was the one with the video. A. Arlene
I haven't started using the other blog - just haven't been posting! I have gone back and forth over whether I want to keep the blog up or not. It was easier to do when I lived away from both our families. Not sure yet what I'll ultimately decide:)
I think you should keep going! You are such a good writer!
Post a Comment