Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Spirit a Little Early!

Sooo - I caved this morning and decided to decorate for Christmas a little early this year!  We aren't hosting Thanksgiving so why not, right??  I was digging into cleaning the house since our recent bout with the flu and thought that as long as I was deep cleaning everything I may as well get the decorations up:)

My biggest challenge this year will be keeping my little one year old buddy away from the tree...hmmmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun decorating! I haven't even started yet...I had the greatest intentions. However, my four little distractions tend to get in the way of my great planning! :) And you think you wanna homeschool? Just plan on having time for NOTHING extra! Val

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Ha! No doubt! That's why I'm taking advantage of doing it early this year:) Next up - figuring out Christmas cards!!