Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Complete Rainbow

Beginning

We saw the most amazing, complete rainbow this morning!  (The brief sunrise was gorgeous, too)A camera will never do it justice but I just had to try!  Thankfully the twins were up early (no idea why since there is no school today!) so we all went out and rainbow-gazed for awhile.  Some of you may remember the blog post from Singapore when Kaitlyn and I saw the only other complete rainbow I've seen in my adult life.  We were running around in the rain in a field trying to capture it while the Singaporeans were thinking we were crazy!  

End

Middle   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...thanksing for sharing.
Love ya, Joan

PS I'm glad you're back to blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, Becky! Getting one in the morning is just about a once-in- a-lifetime experience. Or maybe it's just that I'm rarely awake early enough to see one! :) Val

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

I used to never see that side of 8am either! It was amazing and even though it was cold I stood outside to look at it...dedication;)