I was grading math tests this morning realizing that I was holding my breath with each problem praying that they had gotten them correct! By this point I've realized that when they get a problem wrong half the time it is their own carelessness and half the time it's because I've failed to teach it to them correctly. Mostly they do well but the past few weeks were a little crazy so I was a little unsure how today's test was going to go. They each got a huge high five for getting A's and I was able to breath a sigh of relief that at least some of what I'm teaching is sticking! Now, the history tests that they took were another story and I foresee that we will be doing some reviewing:)
We had our Easter program last night and both of the twins did well. They both sang and said their pieces nice and slow! Ethan made up his own piece..."My God is my Lord before Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day." Guess he wanted to be in the program too!
This is the first week in a LONG time where we aren't running around like crazy - today was a "stay in my pj's" kind of day for me and we just hung out at home! Sometimes we need this and I don't feel guilty at all:) The nap was kinda nice, too...
Praying that the weather will hurry up and warm up and that the sun will reappear...winter has gone on WAY too long around here!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment