Wednesday, April 6, 2011
"Josh"
It's official - we apparently now have four children! Yesterday we discovered that "Josh" had moved in with us. Ethan had gone to the fridge and helped himself to a juice box (which he knows not to do) and when I asked him who said he could have it he told me "my invisible friend." This friend carries the name of Josh. Ethan walked into my in-laws house last night with his arm around Josh and we're guessing he's around 4 feet 8 inches tall based on how high Ethan's arm was. We also know that he is 8 and drives his own car since there wasn't enough room in our car for him to ride over there with. So far he's been very quiet and well behaved (which is more than I can say about the four year old who also lives here) so I guess he can stay. For now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Becky that's so funny!!
r
Post a Comment