There are so many amazing resources out there if you just know what you are looking for and how to find them! In this particular case my sister-in-law who is a teacher found these for me and passed them on.
https://teachingideas.co.uk/science/contents.htm has just what I was looking for as far as filling out a lab sheet for a science experiment. I haven't looked completely around the site but I do know that these pages were good.
http://mathwire.com is another site that I'm using for Ethan to play some counting games on the computer. It also has math centers that can be printed out along with the instructions to play them.
http://www.kidsbiology.com is a great site for learning more about biology.
A disclaimer on any sites that I post here - I haven't reviewed each site in it's entirety - please make sure you look them over before determining whether they are appropriate for your children or not.
I will also add these sites to the links to the right so that they are easy to find if you come back later looking for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment