Our first day at Heritage Home School Workshops was on Monday. The twins are taking a writing class there - Institute for Excellence in Writing. They go for an hour on Monday and then bring home homework that I incorporate into their day throughout the rest of the week. We were getting ready to go and Tayden said, "want a backpack!" So, I was able to find an old one for him:) He and Ethan went to the nursery for the hour while I sat in on the class with the twins. Part of our commitment to this co-op is that we have to volunteer some time so I'll be sitting in the nursery from here on out.
Our last three weeks of school have been busy and have flown by! Between school, doing peaches, babysitting, serving lunch at church, and family things we have not had a lot of free time.
My sis-in-law just gave me an AWESOME website for spelling - I went in last night and plugged in the twins' spelling words and today they can log on and it will give them the spelling test and we can print out the results for our records. There are also games that can be played with the list that I plugged in. I will be able to add their words each week for them to study - should make spelling a little more fun:) I'll add it over the side as well but it's http://spellingcity.com
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment