Here it is, finally! This is a slideshow from the Annual Kellenberger Weiner Roast back in Sept. It took me forever to figure out how to make it and post it...So, here it is! To view the slideshow just click on the play button under the picture below. PS: I take no responsibility for pictures of people eating:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Great job, Becky! =)
~ Julie B.
Thanks to your help:)
I like the new look, Becky! But I do miss the quiz.
Cute slide show. Look's like the weiner roast was it's usual success!!
I was trying to move it to the bottom of the right side and I lost the link:(
I'm liking the new look! I enjoy checking in from time to time. You sound like a busy, happy crew. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Christmas- before your big move! (I will, I know that much. I am ready for spring break... :) )
-Betsy
Thanks Betsy! Apparantly I'm not busy enough because I keep checking my blog to see what my poll is up to:{ I'll be thinking of you as you approach finals!
I didn't know that a weiner roast was such a sad event. Watching the pictures to the music almost had me sobbing! Melissa
Lissa Lou,
If you can find me more upbeat music I'd be glad to use it:) Mom said that same thing but I couldn't find music that doesn't sound sad when paired with pictures:)
Great job Beck. This whole sad music thing HAS TO GO!!!!!! I also like your new look with your blog. Have you passed along the two pictures to Maria of Timon, Gene and Einstein? They are precious. Keep up the great work with your blog, I'm addicted and you haven't even left the US. Love ya,
Joan
Joan,
No I haven't yet...thanks for the reminder. I know, I know...next time I'll find cheerier music:)
Post a Comment