...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Coming Soon to an Arena Near YOU!
This picture popped up on my screen saver the other day and made me laugh! I had forgotten all about it and it's too good not to share! My nephew Braedon received a guitar for Christmas and I caught him jamming away with it! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am so glad that my son knows how to jam to Jesus Loves Me. That is actually what he was singing when this picture was taken. Can make any parent proud. Our love! Jamie and family
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
1 comment:
I am so glad that my son knows how to jam to Jesus Loves Me. That is actually what he was singing when this picture was taken. Can make any parent proud.
Our love!
Jamie and family
Post a Comment