Wednesday, March 5, 2008
It Can Only Go Up From Here
Could a day get any worse? Let's see...it started out with Ethan getting into the fridge and pulling a shelf in the door down - picture glass jars meeting marble floor. Yep, mayonnaise and spaghetti sauce and butter all over the kitchen floor. So, I kick all kids out of the kitchen, pick up glass, clean up mayonnaise, sweep up shards of glass from all over the floor, and end with mopping to try to get all the grease. Then, Ethan tears apart a flower arrangement and pulls a glass dish out of the hutch onto the marble floor....thankfully it didn't break. Then he gets on top of the table (one of the twins left their chair out) and spills OJ all over the table and himself - time for a change of clothes. Then he (starting to see a theme here?) grabs a full container (we're talking the big ones, not the individual serving size) of yogurt and starts walking around while dumping it all over the floor. Another change of clothes for Ethan and cue the mop again. Last but not least, I find him banging a toy against a wood toy box making dents in the wood. He's in bed for a nap. Oh - and all this happened with THREE of us in the house. The twins are home from school today as Kenton wasn't feeling well and I didn't have a way to get Kaitlyn to school without taking Kenton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow Beck...it CAN only go up! Maybe E should go to boot camp!! Probably aren't any for active 15 month old boys huh?!! Keep smiling LOL Joan
Time to put a leash on that terrier! ;)
Julie,
The bad thing is that I actually HAVE a leash! I saw it at Toys R Us the other day and bought it thinking that it would help when we are out in crowds and he wonders off. I NEVER thought I would ever actually own one! I saw one once and thought, "NO Way!" OH how kids change us:) Especially the active ones!
He wouldn't do all that.... would he? He is my little buddy, so I have to plead his case. Seriously, I suppose it COULD go down (I'm afraid to say it can't get any worse, because it almost always can), but I would say there is considerable room on the upside right now, so take courage.
Joe
Post a Comment