Monday, August 4, 2008

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Last weekend we flew up to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia for a three day weekend. We stayed at Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel where there was a water park and amusement park. Friday we spent at the hotel pool and checking out the local shopping center where there is an ice rink. Kaitlyn especially liked to watch the girls practicing their figure skating! Saturday we spent at the water park/amusement park. There wasn't much of a line on the rides so there were a few times when they didn't have to get off and just stayed on for a few turns. Ethan didn't want to get off and loved every minute of it! Sunday afternoon on our way to the airport we stopped in downtown KL at the Petronas towers. They are twin towers that are linked by a walkway about 3/4 the way up. We had a fun, relaxing weekend and now are ready for school to begin again next week!

I will try to get the pictures posted soon - I've tried several times with no success. In the process though I found the pictures I tried to take of the shopping area across the street from us so I will try to get those posted as well.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures ~ Joan