I still haven't figured out how to put pictures in the correct order of how the day progressed so I apologize that they are a little mixed up. We had our Christmas yesterday to give the kids a chance to play with their Christmas toys a little before we head home this Saturday. We started off with a picture in front of the tree while they were still dressed nice from church followed by swimming (yep, on Christmas!), a trip to a dumpling
restaurant for supper, playing in the "snow" on Orchard Road, and opening presents before bed. Here are some pics:
This is the restaurant we ate supper at

Kaitlyn playing in the "snow" (actually bubbles) on Orchard

I squatted down to try to get a picture of Ethan and he squatted down with me! He walked all over the mall and up and down Orchard Road carrying 2 Little People, 1 zebra, and 1 stop sign.

Eating at the dumpling restaurant.

Pork and fried rice

Ryan with our pork and seafood dumplings.

Shrimp and pork dumplings

The kitchens are surrounded by windows so you can watch the chefs making the dumplings from scratch. It's quite a process and fun to watch.
2 comments:
Poor E...I sure hope he likes real snow better than that! Actually, I hope there is some while you're home. Love ya lots, Joan
PS Love the Music Box Dancer, but it makes me lonesome for you...please come play it on our piano!
Merry Christmas to you all! How exciting for you all. I hope there is real snow for your kids to play in when you come home as well. I really love it and my kids do too. The picture of the kids in front of the tree is adorable. I hope to see you when you are hope.
Post a Comment