Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to School

Today was the first day back for the semester. While I was sad to see the twins go I am also a little thankful since they were starting to get on each others nerves (and mine) so the peace and quiet was much appreciated! I do appreciate the time I have alone with them as I realize that they are only this little once!! Kenton was more than a little hesitant to go back (nothing new there) until he lost his first tooth right before we walked out the door. All of a sudden he was racing to school! We had late start at 10am and than I had a meeting at 10:30 for the upcoming County Fair fundraiser. By the time Ethan and I had arrived back home at 11:30 he was soundly sleeping in the stroller - something he NEVER does! He slept until almost 4:00 when I decided I'd better wake him up so he'll sleep tonight. Now, the fight to do homework with a certain boy twin every night resumes!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH Kenton! You look so cute! Keegan was excited to see Ethan's picture this morning.
Braedon loves the song on yoru page.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Tell Kenton I love his new look! Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Wow, so excited Kenton lost a tooth, also.
Love,
Tina

Anonymous said...

I noticed Ethan sleeping in his Jeep stroller. My sewing job must have held up! So far anyway :)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

It didn't, actually. I took it to the sewing service in Fairbury last summer and they added some fabric to make it stronger. I wasn't carefull when I folder the stroller down so it ripped through again. It's still a cheap stroller and we've gotten a lot of good use out of it! So much better than the Peg Perego stroller we started with...