Friday, January 9, 2009


5 comments:

Sara T said...

Very cute picture. Your grandpa is such a nice and funny man!!

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

I think so too:)

Anonymous said...

Excellent picture Bek...I noticed when I watched the slide show yesterday. Have a good weekend...we miss you. Love, Joan

Anonymous said...

Becky: This is the best picture on your blog yet. Not really but I am so happy to see a picture of my brother Bill. Sure is good of you, Becky and your Grandfather. So neat you were able to see them while you were home. Now I have to catch up on everything you have done since you are back in Singapore. Too late tonight but tomorrow I will be able to do that. I looked at that picture for at least 5 minutes before I put you and Brother Bill together. How bad of me. Luv ya all much. A. Arlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky: I tried 3 different ways to print this picture hoping to get you full face along with Grandpa but you were just not close enough to him. So I have a full face picture of Grandpa and only one eye, nose mouth which shows you smile and that is so important and grandpa is even smiling. What a great picture. I can also see the red top and windbreaker that you have on. Luv ya much. A. Arlene