I personally do not care if I EVER see the inside of another airplane again!
We are safely back home in Singapore and I'm going to join Ryan and Ethan and climb into bed.
The other two slept quite a bit so they are awake and playing with toys...
The first song is for you, Braedon! The Pirates Who Don't Do Nothin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad to hear that you made it home again. I will have Braedon listen to his favorite song when he gets home. He went on a date with Aunt Alison tonight. YIPPEE!!
Excited to know that you're home safe once again...I must say I do hope you see the inside of an airplane again, as I for one, prefer you are on US soil when you feel like that!!!! Braedon's song is cute! Love you, Joan
Gotta love A. Alison!
Okay, Joan, so I'll get in an airplane ONE MORE TIME this summer:) but seriously it will take that long before I'm ready again to get onboard one!
We are feeling a little better, although last night I was up WIDE awake at midnight and SO tired this morning. Not sure why it's taking us so long this time to recover from the jet-lag. It's brutal - can't imagine doing a 14 hour time change! You guys are stars! :) It was SO nice to see you guys. I hope we'll be able to get together sometime and swap expat stories. Hugs!
Becky,
I am so glad that you made it home safe and sound. I have been checking and checking your blog everyday as I usually do to see if and when you got home safely. I'm realized you did. I agree, I hope you do decide to get back on an airplane but we all understand why you don't want to do it again right away. Enjoy your sleep!!
Post a Comment