Monday, March 23, 2009

Explorer Kids

This week is Spring Break so I'm trying to do a few fun things with the twins since we decided not to go anywhere. I figured that all we really need is a pool and tropical weather, both of which we have right here in Singapore:) Monday we went to Explorer Kids with our friends Melissa and Jack. It's a big indoor kids play place with a climbing wall, ball pit, and huge climbing structure (think McDonald's play land but MUCH bigger!) It was nice because even Ethan could run around and Melissa and I could sit and talk without needing to do much for the kids.
Kenton on the climbing wall
The three older kids went on a "tree tops" adventure - kind of like Ryan's experience a few weeks ago in Malaysia only this one is only five feet off the ground instead of 50!!

Kaitlyn on the climbing wall
Kaitlyn doing the course. She ran into the same problem here that we did a few weeks ago at the waterpark of not being tall enough when everyone else is. I talked the lady into letting her go (she is older than Kenton after all!) and she was the least scared of the three!

Ethan favorite part was the ball pit. The balls were clear with lights underneath that would change their colors - pretty neat! He spent much time jumping off the side into the balls and than would roll around like a pig in the mud:)
Kenton, Kaitlyn, and Jack
Playing chutes and ladders
*******
Ryan and I ended the day with a quick trip furniture shopping for a teak dining table and chairs. We are going back sometime later this week with pictures of what color our china hutch is back home so that they can match the table and chairs as best they can. It should be delivered within a week or so and I will post pictures then.

No comments: