Me: "Did you have fun at the zoo?"
Ethan: "Yea! I did!"
Me: "You got to see monkeys and fish..."
Ethan: "Yea! And Zebras"
Me: "Yep, you got to see zebras!"
Ethan: "And giraffes!"
Me: Yep, you saw giraffes too! And you saw a kangaroo and you pulled his tail!"
Ethan: "Yea! I did! And dinosaur!"
Me: "Wait, you didn't see any dinosaurs today! There aren't dinosaurs at the zoo!"
I found the following flower which I have never seen before but my picture turned out a little fuzzy - that could be due to the fact that Ethan chose to take off running right as I was taking the picture. It was on a tree that also had coconuts and is the size of my hand.

I told Ethan to go up and pet the kangaroo so I could take a picture...he ran up and pulled it's tail! Good thing the kangaroo was pretty much ignoring all the kids surrounding it. By the way, I've always thought kangaroos were taller than me but the biggest one there maybe comes up to my shoulders.
Ethan and his fan club.


No comments:
Post a Comment