Nice picture. Will you miss this? I sure would come January! Can't wait for you to be back in my time zone. Thanks again for coming home in honor of Grandma. You were very special to her-the first granddaughter. Love, Mom
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
4 comments:
You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Thankful to hear you made it back safely. We'll be in touch :) Love, Joan
Nice picture. Will you miss this? I sure would come January! Can't wait for you to be back in my time zone. Thanks again for coming home in honor of Grandma. You were very special to her-the first granddaughter.
Love,
Mom
Thanks, Mom.
I will miss this weather when the snow is blowing in January!! I took that picture last November in Bintan.
Is your blog dying? I check it every day and there hasn't been a new post for a whole week!! :)
(oh, and I know it's not real realistic, but I was still pulling for CU, so I'm a little disappointed the news is Elgin instead)
Post a Comment