Well, it looks like everyone that voted likes what they have but more people own the front load than the top load. Putting that together with everyone's comment (via e-mail, phone, Facebook, or comments below) I've decided that I will get a front load. We have been encouraged to sell our washer and dryer with our home in KC so that is why I'll be looking for a new one when we move this summer.
The positives are:
Energy, water, and soap efficient
Easier on clothing
Bigger drum so big comforter can fit inside
Easy for the kids to help
My mom says that with her machine you can add clothes even after it's started so I guess it's settled! Most complaints on Consumer Reports were in reference to brand new models. Seems if you buy a model that has been out for awhile most of the bugs have been worked out.
Happy Washing My Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How funny Becky! I have been searching online and talking to friends/family about front loaders too. Our consensus here in KS is the Whirlpool 9200 series. When or IF we get one, sounds like that will be our go. Good luck!! Won't be too long and you'll be on US soil again!! :) Marci
Post a Comment