Monday, June 29, 2009

Need New Name For Blog!

If there is anyone left who is still reading this blog: I need suggestions for a new name.

*******
We had a great, relaxing two and a half weeks down in Forrest and are now settled into our temporary housing up in Elgin. Lord willing we are here for only 2 weeks before we move into our "permanent" house. The kids and I checked in on Saturday night and Ryan arrived from Singapore at 7:00am this morning. He took Kaitlyn and Ethan to church while I stayed home with Kenton - after a second trip to the doctor this evening he's finally on antibiotics for strep. After church Ryan rested up while I ran out to stock up on a few groceries and to get a few things for supper. After an early supper we headed out to drive by the house and spent some time at a park before heading to Ryan's parents to grab a few things from our air shipment. They are kindly storing all 20 boxes until we close on the house in a week and a half! By the time we left there Ethan was sick so when we took Kenton back in on our way home we also had E checked out - he has an ear infection and a sinus infection. Poor guy! At 12:00am everyone but the mom is safely tucked into bed and sleeping.

Off to bed I go!

7 comments:

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Becky,
Hang in there!! Sounds like alot of transition going on. And, yes, I am still a faithful reader of your blog!!

Sara T said...

Me too!!! I will be thinking of a name for you.

Anonymous said...

I am still hooked. Glad to see you posted again.
Tina

Anonymous said...

me too...joan :)

Julie Rocke said...

I'm still here, too! Been watching and waiting for news of your safe arrival! Had to get it from my cousin!!!

I'm not very good with names, but I'll think on it. I'll let you know if I have any great brainstorms. :)

Hang in there with sick kids - I'm glad Kenton is on meds and I hope both boys start feeling much better very soon!

Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are back - in the US and blogging :)
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Love,
Kara

Jess said...

Bloggin in the U.S.A. ???
I'm not very creative with Blog names as you can tell :) Glad to have you and your fam. near Elgin for awhile! Oh...and I still read the blog :)