
Kenton and his friend Grant on a recent play date after school. Grant has a twin sister Gracie who is a friend of Kaitlyn's. They came in January and are both in Kaitlyn's class.

Recently the twins had wacky hair day at school. This day goes along with a book they read in school, "Stephanie's Ponytail." They all have fun with this:) I tried suggesting wackier hair for Kenton but had to settle as this is the most he would do. Still wacky!

Kaitlyn was fighting me as she had a different style in mind. She and Gracie were going to match but I didn't think it was wacky enough. She ended up being voted wackiest hair in the class so I guess mom was right after all:)

3 comments:
Hi Becky: I am really going to miss your pictures and all the information from Singapore. I am thinking you are going home a year early because I was of the opinion you were there for 3 years. Will you still keep a blog going when you get home? I will miss it horribably if you stop. I just love all the pictures but the one of Ethan's lower lip is great. U. Bob and I both agree Ethan is everybit as interesting and Mark & Julie's Easton. We really enjoy the ages of the two and what they come up with. Becky have a safe flight to L.A. and I am happy that your parents are meeting you there because by that time you will need some tremendous back up. Luv to Ryan, you and the children. Sounds like you will be home for the Rinkenberger reunion. A. Arlene
A. Arlene,
We are going home a year and a half early. People higher up then us made that decision:) Don't know if we'll be at the Rink reunion or not as it will be a crazy summer with buying a house, selling our KC one, packing our KC home up, etc. I do plan on keeping the blog up so no worries:) It's been a fun way to journal about the kids!
Love,
Becky
Post a Comment