I'm having one of my "I can't sleep" moments so I decided to get up and get a few things done that kept rolling around in my head while I was trying to go to sleep! Over the years of struggling occasionally with insomnia I've learned that sometimes it's better to just get up and get whatever I'm thinking about done (and sometimes it's better to just lay there and "rest" - depending on what the next day holds.) I keep forgetting to run to the post office to mail a few things so I'm getting it all ready and laid out so that there are no excuses in the morning:)
We have a busy but fun week ahead of us. The twins are done with school tomorrow and than have the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving. We are planning on spending Thursday with Ryan's family and Sat/Sun with my family. I really love this time of year!!
Kaitlyn started cheerleading this evening. We signed her up over a month ago, ordered the uniform and then waited for the e-mail to come telling us when her practices started. And waited. And waited! I finally called the rec center last Friday to find out when she starts only to find out that we had already missed two practices:( She seemed to slip right into it tonight, though and knew one of the girls so she'll be fine. It's just my mother-heart that feels bad for letting so much time pass before checking into it!
Anyway, better get that "to-do" list started...this post wasn't on it:) :)
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so wish I had an "I can't sleep night" one of these nights! I might get more done than during the day. Maybe at the next 3am feedling, right?
Post a Comment