Yay! I have a slower week for the first time in a long time...maybe now the piles and piles of laundry will finally get caught up:) It's been busy around here with school, piano, activities, babysitting Tayden, preschool, getting spring bulbs planted and fall clean up done...and we FINALLY finished cleaning/organizing the basement (you may remember a post from a LONG time ago that I was working on this project!) I also got our bedroom painted, the guest room painted, and the loft. I still have a little touch up work to do so I'm hoping that I'll finally have time for that this week!
The twins have school Monday and Tuesday this week and then are off for the rest of the week due to teacher conferences. They are worried that they will have to do a lot of work for those 5 days off but I've promised them some free time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So happy for you!! You deserve a spa day!! At least a nice long massage! Love and Miss ya!
Marci
How nice THAT would be! Unfortunately as life has a way of doing my week filled up:)
Post a Comment