| Our Arts and Crafts center and soon to be added Science center |
| Teacher's desk:) |
| The couch in the background in the reading corner that we use for centers and for reading the history lessons. |
| kids desks and front of classroom |
...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
3 comments:
Looks great Becky! You have a talent-looks just like a little classroom, and I love the added heater! Good luck and enjoy the next couple months! It'll be over before you know it!
Marci
Ha, Marci! That heater was because our furnace was out!
Wow, you're doing great! Much more structured than I am but that will come as the kids get older. Anna would love to have an "arts and crafts" center but I usually run out of time and energy! Nice that you have a big open basement to turn into a classroom.. We're still in our front living room. We like the bright outside light but it doesn't do much for the home decor :)
Post a Comment