Lennox Consumer Affairs
2100 Lake Park Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75080
P.O. Box 799900
Dallas, TX 75379-9900
Richardson, TX 75080
P.O. Box 799900
Dallas, TX 75379-9900
Dear Michelle/Les,
I spent over an hour on hold waiting to speak to a representative today learning about the Energy Star Efficiency award that Lennox received in 2007.
Congratulations on this achievement! I just wanted to let you know, that my 4 year old Lennox furnace should be included in your future statistics, as you will be sure to win more awards.
It is January 11, 2011 in Chicago (26F), and my furnace has not used 1 unit of gas in almost 2 weeks… What an incredible accomplishment! Unfortunately, I have been told that it will not use any gas for at least one more week as well.
Below are the details of my furnace:
Model Number: G43UF36B07008
Serial Number: S906F01713
Part Needed: Draft Inducer 83M56
Order Number: 1000009977
*When it is convenient for you, please advise when I should expect this furnace to start using gas again.
Kind Regards,
Lennox Customer
Ryan Weiss
12430 Lions Chase Lane
Huntley, IL 60142
630-715-5154

No comments:
Post a Comment