Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back Home

We made it safely home early Wed morning - about 2:00am! Ryan and I were up until about 4 because our timing is off. Katie and Lauren came back from Illinois with us for a few days and they were sleeping soon after we arrived - as was Ethan. The twins' came home from Joe and Joan's this morning around 9am - way too early for me to be awake:( Now it's all about digging out after being gone for a week and a half and than Katie and I are going to tackle some closets and begin getting ready for a garage sale. After next weekend things will finally slow down a little and I can concentrate on volunteering at the twins' school and taking care of Ethan. It will be supreme to have all of us back under one roof again tonight! I sure missed them while we were gone.

K and K had picture day today - and PE!! We'll see which one they did first;0 Kenton didn't want to go today and I suspect it's because he wanted to spend time with us. It's hard to know when they really need that time and when they need to learn that they still have responsibilities and can't skip school whenever they want.

Well, the babies are both sleeping so time to get something done before the twins' arrive home from school!

No comments: