Monday, September 24, 2007

I don't know if any of you take the quizes that are posted to the left of the blog but I have and I'm embarrassed at how much I DON'T know about the Bible! When you take the quiz it gives you the correct answers and shows which ones you got wrong. You can also click on the reference to read the passage (KJV). Than it gives you your percentage and what the average percentage is and how many people have taken it - it's pretty interesting!

Well, it's Monday morning again with another busy week ahead of us! We made a quick trip to Illinois this past weekend to see my Grandpa R and Ryan's Grandpa J. We were home in time for church on Sunday so it was a REAL quick trip:) But the time spent with our Grandparents is precious and we wouldn't trade it for the world! Today is picking the house up and running errands and than tonight we are going to watch the 4 highschool marching bands that are in our school district. They do a little exhibition once a year that we like to go and see. It's so different than when I was in High School! A lot more involved with costume changes for the whole band, more high tech, and the flag line has to know how to dance along with twirling a flag. Good thing I didn't have to know how to dance way back when! The flag is challenging enough without doing ballet at the same time:)

The twins are upstairs supposedly cleaning their rooms but I'm hearing a lot of door slamming and fighting so I'd better go check it out!

2 comments:

Anon said...

I take the quizzes on your sidebar. And I, too, am often disappointed by how much I do not know. But I'm learning -- so thanks for putting that quiz on your blog!
I am glad to hear today that your grandpa is doing better.
Will I see you in KS this weekend?

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

We plan on being here:) Are you going to be coming:)???? I miss seeing you! BTW: what is your blog? I can't find it anymore...you can e-mail me at rweisschef@yahoo.com.