...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
In Loving Memory of Grandpa Joos
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ryan - Sorry about your grandfather. That is always a little difficult. - Kenton keep using those pork sticks and by the time you get to Behjing the Chinese people will be just amazed at you. You do not look to bad as the culprit. Fun thing is hair does grow back in. Luv ya all. A. Arlene
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
1 comment:
Ryan - Sorry about your grandfather. That is always a little difficult. - Kenton keep using those pork sticks and by the time you get to Behjing the Chinese people will be just amazed at you. You do not look to bad as the culprit. Fun thing is hair does grow back in. Luv ya all.
A. Arlene
Post a Comment