Tuesday, December 11, 2007

And So It Begins!

I went to a neighborhood cookie exchange tonight and took Ethan. While I was helping dole out cookies he crawled under the table into a corner where I couldn't reach him and started playing with things that weren't his to play with. I crouched down and motioned for him to come to me. "Come Here Ethan" He smiled at me AND SHOOK HIS HEAD NO!!! He's never done that before! The twins just taught him to shake his head this afternoon but I had NO idea that he actually understand that it meant no! Apparently he does:) The end of that story is that I had to get on my hands and knees and crawl into his little hidey hole to dig him out. How graceful that was!

2 comments:

Julie B. said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh! Just in time for a flight to Singapore, Ethan's personality is emerging! ;} -Betsy