Ethan loves crawling in things!
It sure was nice of the Fehr's to get him something to crawl in for his birthday:) He was crawling in it before it was fully assembled!
Here's Ethan staring in amazement at something - what is it?
"Oh NO! Those strange men are tearing up U. Joe's house and U. Joe is just standing here behind me doing nothing to stop them! There were strange men at my house yesterday getting rid of all our furniture and my toys and Mommy and Daddy did nothing to stop them either! HELP!!"
A little bit of winter wonderland fun during our last week in Kansas! We're sure glad it snowed one last time at home before we left!
************************************************************
I got some shopping done today so Phase 3 is going well. The twins needed new tennis shoes and we've been told to buy good shoes over here even though you can get the same pair there. I guess that it's cheaper here and holds up better for some reason... I also found another good airplane toy for the twins' backpacks - a magnetic airplane scene for Kenton and a My Little Pony magnetic scene for Kaitlyn. Ethan still has the least amount of things to do...I'm still open to any and all suggestions for him!
We have Weiss Christmas tomorrow evening and than we can begin doing our final packing for Singapore. We may be heading out to buy more suitcases but we need to find out what the weight limit is on international flights per bag first - and how many bags we are allowed. We may be leaving the less important items here and getting them this summer! It's been a process going through everything and re-packing at every turn:)
There is snow on the ground here in Elgin - I'm not good at estimating how much but it's enough to send the twins out to play in tomorrow! It's a good note to leave on - everything is pretty!

4 comments:
FINALLY??? Obviously you got the CD.
We miss you already!
The Fehr's
Just checking that you are reading my blog:)
What?? You didn't think I read your blog?
Joe
I have been thinking of you guys so much and realizing how fast the time is going till you leave. I was going to call your KC number, but wasn't sure if it went to your cell or not. Just wanted one last short chat and final US good-bye. Have a great last 24-36 hours with family and friends. I was telling Darin how I wish tickets weren't so expensive cause it would be great to come visit and the girls said that if we could, that would be a good enough vacation to last for 2 years. We assured them it wouldn't be in the plans :)!! At least they would like to, too! Lots of love and many wishes for God's blessings to you and your dear family! Keep in touch! Marci, Darin and girls
Post a Comment