Since I'm so bad at keeping up with Ethan's baby book I thought I'd write some things down here so I don't forget when I finally do get around to updating his book:) (It's on my list of things to do while in Singapore!) He has started saying "na-na" for night-night and points to things that he's looking at. The other day he sat down in front of an outlet and shook his head no:) He popped a 5th tooth sometime over the weekend and had his first ear infection this week. He has started becoming a daddy's boy and cries whenever Ryan leaves the room. He usually tries to walk after him but he's too excited and falls down. Speaking of walking - his equilibrium must have been a little off on Monday due to his ear infection because he was trying to walk to me and kept going in circles. You could tell that he was frustrated that he wasn't going anywhere! The twins have learned how to make him laugh and it's so fun to see him being entertained by them.
Well, Phase 2 of our move will be complete by 6pm this evening and than it's on to Phase 3 - Illinois. We have a few people to see on our way out of town and than it's on to spend time with family. We've enjoyed our week with the Fehr's although it will make it harder to leave. I called into Robeks this morning and told Kirk that I wanted one last Rejuvenator with soy:( I'd better savor my last Robeks smoothie for awhile! Anyway, I'd better go and get the van cleaned out and start packing up our "things"! Boy do we have a lot of that!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a great Christmas, Becky! We'll praying for a safe & smooth trip to Singapore for you all. And, so glad we're able to remain in touch via our blogging=)
Thanks Julie! I really appreciate your friendship and prayers and am blessed to be able to count you among my friends:)
Post a Comment