Well, for another 5 days anyway! It's hard to believe that we'll be living somewhere else soon. I just figured out the other day that I've lived in this house longer than anywhere else since I left home for college. Makes it a little hard to say goodbye:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww...it'll be okay, Becky. "Home is where the HEART is." So, actually, you're taking your home with you to Singapore=) By the way, it seems to me that Ryan clearly lost the poll...so, he needs to step up and say "hello" to your fans!
You are so right! An uncle of mine said to his wife once, "Home is where you hang your hat." The only hat I own is a big, chocolate brown oversized straw hat so I guess if I hang it up in our new place that will be Home:)
I'm working on Ryan...he's agreed to write once we're in Singapore but I thought he should at least introduce himself first before we go to all my readers...
Post a Comment