Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Last Blog This Side of the Hemisphere:)

On Sunday we went to Lincoln Park Zoo with Ryan's family and I have tried about 4 times to post a few snowy pictures and can't. Oh Well:) I guess I will have to try again later this week or next week but it won't be the same to be sitting somewhere tropical posting cold, snowy pictures from Chicago!

We changed our e-mail address to weissfamily5@gmail.com for anyone who isn't in my e-mail address book.

We leave tomorrow at noon from O'Hare and will arrive in Singapore at midnight on Thursday night. Ryan has to go into work the next morning (Thursday evening here) to do some paperwork that will allow him to legally work there. We won't be doing much of anything I'm guessing that first day!

Everything's packed and we are ready to go! We are having supper with both families tonight in Morris, IL one last time before we head out. Next post will be from Singapore!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a safe trip. Thinking about you a ton. LOL Joan