...continuing the adventure of our lives from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Ummmm...
One might wonder how a 5 year old got out of the house this am with her PE shirt on backwards...than again is WAS before 7am...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe that's one of those talents she gets from this grandma.... I'm 55 and halfway through a day I will sometimes find I have my turtleneck on backwards!!! love, Grandma W. P.S. Kaitlyn is blessed, though, she has Grandma Rink to balance things out!!
She must get a double dose - at Christmas my family noticed one of my shirts was on backwards and started laughing that I get it from my dad as he will do that ALL the time! My mom thought it was funny that of all things, he passed on that trait:) (and the love of talking:)
I am chief cook, dishwasher, laundry do-er, nanny, maid, teacher, wife, mother, scheduler, shuttle driver,landscaper,and handyman to three children and one husband! I try to live each day as it comes and for the Lord! I love to journal about our lives as I see it from my perspective in an effort to chronicle some of the insanity that comes with having a busy family!!
4 comments:
Maybe that's one of those talents she gets from this grandma.... I'm 55 and halfway through a day I will sometimes find I have my turtleneck on backwards!!!
love,
Grandma W.
P.S. Kaitlyn is blessed, though, she has Grandma Rink to balance things out!!
looks good anyway! Tell them I love them:) Joan
She must get a double dose - at Christmas my family noticed one of my shirts was on backwards and started laughing that I get it from my dad as he will do that ALL the time! My mom thought it was funny that of all things, he passed on that trait:) (and the love of talking:)
I will, Joan!
Post a Comment